Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Getting Energy Up & CNN

I swear, I am so wiped out and for no reason other than, I guess, anemia. So I'm eating tons of steak and mushrooms and taking shots of molasses and I almost stopped to buy orange juice tonight and didn't and should have. I'll have to buy orange juice and more steak. I might look up things that are highest in iron.

I got to the house and was totally drained. Took a shower sitting on the floor. Tired, tired, tired.

Then I looked up news on CNN.com and wondered why they choose the oddest names for towns to broadcast the time and temps for. While surfing on their site, I saw temperaturesfor "Cool, CA", "Odd, WV", "Ideal, GA" and "North, SC". ? What happened to normal sounding towns?

I tried looking up information about the hostages and also about the missing girl, Aja Johnson. I know she's in Oklahoma but for some reason I got the idea they were trying to go to California but I don't think she has relatives there and that would be a long way to try to escape.

Oh, the other weird thing about CNN...I don't know, I once had a problem where I kept typing things into their search engine and none of the right things would come up. Tonight it was weirder, because I typed in the name of Aja Johnson and first, before anything about her, came up 2 articles about some guy standing competency trial, for the murder of 2 police officers, because they'd tried to medicate him without his consent and he showed "no improvement" and they medicated him for "paranoid schitzophrenia". I looked all over for any connection to the name Aja or Johnson and there was absolutely nothing.

No comments: