Wednesday, January 27, 2010

MOTIONS? By Public Defender? Not Being Nice Anymore

I asked my lawyer today, WHAT have you DONE?

I asked him WHERE the motions were for expedited hearing were, that he promised months ago when he took my case.

I asked WHERE the MOTION was for audio recording.

WHERE the MOTION was for an independent psychological evaluation.

WHERE the MOTION is to fix the state's claim they don't have to make up visits THEY scheduled to be MISSED on federal holidays, out of the blue.

WHERE THE MOTION is for increased visitation.

WHERE the access to legal resources is, when I was promised the use of fax and phone and then his firm LIED to me about this and refused to let me use it hardly at all, only in the first weeks, and then quit.

I also asked him where he went, when he went "out of country" because I'm certaintly interested, when he has time to go out of the country after my information is supposedly in, but not enough time to reply to my email requests for an appointment to get a hearing special set. I am probably not the only one who might be interested in where he was going abroad.

What? the banks in the U.S. don't work as well for fucking laundered money to screw me over in this case?

This is BULLSHIT.

This firm should go completely out of business. They promised me one thing, and then stuck me in the back, and stuck my son in the back with it as well.

Any of the most remedial things which could have, and should have been done, have NOT been done. I could have done these things for myself even, if this firm hadn't LIED and told me I could use just the basics to have access to getting documentation and trying to file my own stuff.

Where is my FUCKING country? Where are the FUCKING people who are supposed to control corruption and fucking crime, abuse of children and abuse of the system? And where are the FUCKING people paying me for FUCKING screwing with my mind so they can do their FUCKING experiments for the military under another auspice.

I met FUCKING CIA people, and Dept. of Defense people, and right, all of a sudden I'm Miss Hot Item and now my son and I are NOTHING? I didn't just meet fucking CIA workers, I met others too, and where the FUCK are you?

FUCKING GET YOUR FUCKING ACT TOGETHER.

GET ME A REAL LAWYER or get involved and FIX THIS SHIT.

Yesterday, I was walking by, down the sidewalk, and this one car that went by, had one wheel that needed grease. Just one wheel and you could hear it for blocks and miles. Squeaky, squeaky, squeaky.

I don't care if I have to be a squeaky wheel for my son to get the grease--I know what I want and what is best for my son, and if you don't want all fucking HELL to break loose, you are going to get this straightened out.

I have NEVER asked for special favors. I asked for my fucking American citizen "check" to be recognized, on the most basic of levels, involving my SON and my right to be a mother without people harassing me, assaulting me, or trying to derail and discredit me.

I am NOT fucking asking for too much. I have asked for basic, basic, things, and even been willing to be screwed over to some degree, in exchange for my son.

What do I get? I get the fucking USA hump and dump and FUCK YOU.

You fucking ALLOW my son to suffer, and do NOTHING for him and then try to put it off onto other people like you don't have a clue when you know exactly what's going on.

Not to mention some of the incredible hypocrisy I've seen by "religious" who have been involved, and I really don't want to drag all of that out into the limelight.

The CIA and FBI know exactly what the gang problem is, as well, and they just go along with it, and even USE people in these gangs, to get their own agendas taken care of.

I am sick of the corruption. How many military men can I list?

This last lawyer has had THREE MONTHS to do something. NOTHING has been done. The state has just rolled on with their lying and corruption.

I am now being told I have to go for a psychiatric evaluation when I have the RIGHT to a second, independent psychological evaluation before going to some state paid doctor who will be fed a bunch of BULLSHIT that I wasn't even able to defend myself over properly, EVER. And I have NOT had a "professional psychological evaluation" either.

This firm promised to give me access to fax and phone. Those are BASICS pal. They lied. They promised to make motions and set special calendars. They LIED. They said they were going to do a whole bunch of things and totally LIED.

They stalled for THREE months, while others in the U.S. government stalled on getting my unemployment money to me for SIX months, knowing I was then effectively BLOCKED from doing ANYTHING for my case or my son.

This is obstruction of justice and RICO, and has all the bearings of a major Section 1983 case, which would be civil, and yet there are unique elements to this case which make many factors criminal, not civil.

I don't even want to get my list out.

I just found out that Michelle Erickson, who barged into my visit with my son for the ?th time, unnecessarily, and who tried to force my son to be with me while she harassed me, I just found out that all she "had" was something about signing a release form, which she could get from my lawyer. She purposefully tried to interrupt and provoke me, and harassed me, for this.

And this is not all.

I am so done with being nice.

No comments: