Thursday, January 21, 2010

Presentation Plans For Peace Group

Well, the last meeting was certaintly exciting, as it always is. I decided to be more participatory and bring something to the table for the next meeting.

The first few were a lot about aerosol hairspray, and rainforests, windmill energy, copenhaagen, and peace conflicts, and very interesting. In fact, I felt just like Diana Herself (Her Royal Herself)sitting through them and all of the topics have been very interesting.

I would really enjoy hosting one of these meetings, but I have decided instead, that the meeting after next, I will be prepared to give my own presentation.

I have put together some details already, but I'm not ready yet.

You know, I just don't know where to find a crystal ball and hoop earrings that won't be too glittery. Haha. Just kidding. No, I really do have some things which could be interesting to bring to the table for discussion.

This next meeting will be about cell phones, Massachussetes, and op-eds that have been written by one of our local retired doctors.

I do wish Billy could be there.

No comments: