Friday, January 22, 2010

Comment About Son's Mouth Odor

I got a comment about how a chemical smell coming from my son's mouth could be a sign of malnutrition. It is possible he's not getting the nutrition he needs bc he's coming in with the same sandwich all the time, always a yogurt, always a juice box, and then some other thing or two and I think he needs more variety, but in general he's not super skinny and my mother's side of the family DOES know about nutrition. I know he was in higher ratings for development in my care, but I was giving him an extremely well rounded diet, cod liver oil (distilled) and kept everything organic for him.


However, what is happening with my son is not a sign of poor care. It is a sign that my son has been targeted for gang violence. I've already documented cuts and scratches and beat up eyes, and a whole number of things. He's been abused and I believe it may be that the Avilas are being intimidated and are being told to go somewhere with my son so some other man can put some kind of mark on my son, and I also believe my aunt and uncle are being force to allow him access to people who brainwash him or one of them is doing it themselves.

I have not only smelled vomit on his breath in the morning of one visit, at another visit he visibly threw up all over himself. Those were two separate visits. I know when my son and I both had odd health problems at the same time, it was coming from gang violence. I mean upper level, but trickling down and then carried out by others. My son and I suffered tremendously and while I am able to speak up if anything similiar happens now, my son cannot. What was happening to me and him was a kind of burning sensation as well, which caused my stomach to be so burnt up inside I had searing pain when administered medication for migraine in Canada. My stomach lining had been eaten up and was basically on fire, from military or medical devices used to harm me and my son. My son had the same problems. If my son has a chemical smell coming from his mouth, it could be more likely that he is again being subjected to something like that and this is why his stomach was so tender and his breath smelled like something was burning from the inside.

This would be a way for someone to torture my son and affect his development and yet not have their be marks. Still they would know someone knows about it and that it is affecting someone.

My son isn't malnourished in the sense that he's not eating enough or has anorexia--he's being subjected to other things which I have also experienced again in the last several months, but when it's happening to my son, my aunt and uncle are afraid to speak up and I'm not, not anymore.

I am trying to get things together to have my son back, but it has been nearly impossible with this level of gang or mob activity. Almost everyone in this town is a part of it, and they've been involved on a generational level and don't even question it. It's just a way of life for them and they actually seem to think it's okay. A lot of them do. They think nothing about monitoring another persons private conversations and passing information along either, or in sharing the contents of private visits with my son, which is why I finally put up the visits in my own words.

Both of the monitors have been involved. I will have to see this next monitor's notes, but I am concerned because my son doesn't like her, and even if I know Sue lied or felt she HAD to to keep her job or not get into trouble, I do know that my son liked her and this means something to me when someone is transporting my child back and forth.

My son has also acted out seeing violence, making cutting motions across my fingers with the end of a spoon.

I find it hard to believe my aunt or uncle would harm him without some kind of pressure from some group, but I am so far, the only one who isn't afraid to report it. None of the state workers will report it and they try to hide it. My family tries to deny it.

Someone from outside of this whole area, who is not connected to any kind of gang activity, who has exceedingly high moral standards, needs to get involved and take care of business. And I am not kidding, peace keeping troops might be needed to try to make a difference in this town.

I think a lot of people might still want to be a part of whatever this is here, but there are others, who, given the chance, if they felt they would be safe and that their families would be safe, they would choose freedom. I see the same thing that we talk about happening in Iraq and about giving people choices and having free will--I see the same thing happening here. People are not given a choice. You either do as you're told and go along, or you won't have even legally guaranteed things like housing, food, and legal representation.

It is very corrupt here and this state is not in very good shape. I am pretty sure it extends to California, because when I have had the telephone problems, it's extended that far, and then I went to San Fransisco and had tons of problems. Once people knew where I was on the East Coast I started having some problems there too, but for awhile, I actually had more peace, and not everyone knew me, and I was given a chance. Not completely, because there were still some strange issues, but it was a little bit better.

With some of the military involvement and the inattention of the FBI here to the matters at hand, and then some of the weird things even happening with being told there was a branch of the CIA there (and someone from the CIA branch may have been trying to protect me from something they knew was going on or just bewilder me), with all of this weird government influence here and there, it makes it hard to know exactly what's going on. I feel there's been a great deal of time that has gone into creating a diversion of some kind, and getting me to reveal people if someone thinks there is someone to reveal, and, honestly, the royal family stuff--with people playing huge mind games about that--has been very strange.

Then, half the time, here I am, not having known how things "are" here, for all these years and maybe people thought I did but I did not. So it wasn't fair to me in many ways, because I was an equal opportunity offender but my intentions were not to cause one group or another great harm and I thought I was doing the right thing at the time. So I try to make amends but it's been weird because I do feel some group or persons have reeally wanted to just get rid of me but mabye blame it on someone else, or that they want to stir up trouble with me and a lot of people, to have a huge number of people think the worst about me, getting me to say things after no one realizes how much I've been provoked and harassed, and then...I don't know, some have wanted me to either self-destruct or to have so much hatred going against me that someone is willing to try to take me out.

I have thought about it and there are only a few things which could warrant this much attention torwards me but it seems incredulous to think I am ever an actual "threat" to anyone or any group.

I have people hurting my son, and sometimes still trying to harm me, when all I care about is having him in my care because while I'm not perfect, I am his advocate and best guardian. I really only want to do some good for as many people as possible but instead it's been like a war and I'm not in a position to do this kind of good when I'm upset all the time. I still try, and I even mean well with trying to work at the gifts I feel God has given me. I don't lie or try to manipulate what I'm "getting" or think I'm getting and anytime I attach God's name to anything, I am SO careful, because that is one person I DO fear--God. I am not going to use His name in vain to further my own desires and will, but I do hope He honors my attempts to do right and right by everyone.

If I could do whatever I wanted, I would like to be the kind of person who knows when to fight and when to have peace, but who gives anyone a fair chance to present their side of the matter. If someone is bringing up Palestine and evils done to them by Israelis I might agree but then also try to balance it by bringing up land issues go back before the 1960s. If someone wants to bomb all the Palestinians I speak up for their need for land. If someone tries to demonize the Taliban through misinformation, I want to correct that to the best of my ability--not to say I agree with them but to keep facts straight and be able to analyze why there are different perspectives. If someone brings up how I'm a loser if I don't go "red" I want to stand in line with the blues and if someone blue wants to kill the mother of a red leader, I want to stand in for that person. The only thing is, is that some people really DO hate me and my son, enough to hurt us, and I can't figure out which group this is or if it's a collaboration. If I knew why and understood better, I would avoid these people and still be fair but just avoid them to protect myself and my own son. But in general, I believe in liberty and equality and I want people to be happy, and able to joke around, and have jobs, and have peace. If someone is going after the innocent, after so many attempts at peace, I think something should be done. I'm not a pacifist to where I would feel it's right to stand by and allow the torture of others and just pray for peace.

I think a lot of people would like to see me mellow out and just work and have my son, but what these people don't understand is how hard some others are working to keep me on the frontline, and harassed and belittled and mocked.

I asked for help for my son through Witness Protection even and the guys there? I mean, who do I trust? I have people literally trying to kill me and I call these guys and they act like it's a joke or tell me I need to tattle on some boyfriend.. WHAT boyfriend? Which one are they after and if they know enough to think there's an issue with a past boyfriend, why are they not getting involved to protect me and my son? How do I know that one of my past boyfriends, is a big reason why my son and I are even still alive?

I don't have all the answers. I know my son needs to be protected and that I do too, and we just want to be together and have a normal life, and try to do some extraordinary and good things of course, but be pretty normal.

I really do hope that there is an investigation, but in the meantime, I feel the whole area really does need actual peacekeeping troops. There are weird things going on around here and people need to actually know, right now, that someone is looking over their shoulders.

No comments: