Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wenatchee NEEDS Help: Violence Out Of Control

How many times do I have to ask for help? This town needs more people and probably, troops of a peacekeeping nature.

People are getting seriously hurt.

I intuited something was going on tonight and I said, "I think there has been a fight" and I was at the ER and knew this guy in the green shirt knew what I was talking about.

Anyway, I'm going to say it. The image I had of the silver or metal, was connected with green. I don't know that it's good. I have no idea but I don't like what's going on and I know my aunt and uncle suffer and see my son suffer.

I then was leaving and an ambulance comes up and it looked like someone in a red shirt maybe in the back but I couldn't see. I felt, as I was walking away, that I wanted to turn around and go back and see who it was. But I was afraid the security guards would be all over me. I started to wonder if they were trying to get rid of me because they were bringing in someone I would recognize.

Then I ran into these people wearing black and white and green and were sort of smug and I said I thought there had been a lot of violence tonight and she said it had been a busy night, there was "a game" and fights.

I feel like the police over here, not all, but most, are feeding into this culture. I had never before, in my LIFE, been to any city or town where there is a fight, guaranteed, every single Friday night. And since I've been here, things have only gotten stranger and escalated into some newer more bizarre game and somehow, I've been involved in the middle without wanting to be.

This town needs serious help. There are these rich people and they're bored, I guess, and trying to find more ways to make money, and then the middle class and poor class, are bored and get into so much mischief because apparently there's nothing better to do.

No comments: