Thursday, January 21, 2010

On Shooting In Virginia

I had the strangest feeling while reading about this one, the Virginia shooting. I feel like this was a political statement. I have no idea what his "motive" is supposed to be, but something hit me on this one and while they are very rare, I almost think that's what this one was. So I'm following it to learn more.

I think it was at least partly political, but it's best his lawyer goes with mental issues.

Which also makes me think about a few other deaths lately. I never commented on Britney Murphy but the minute I read she had died, I knew something was up.

I didn't feel that way about Michael Jackson for some reason, I just had no idea or opinion either way and didn't follow it. But I saw that photo and read one article about Murphy and I am actually surprised no one is investigating her death as a possible homicide.

Of course accidents happen, and Heath Ledger stuff happens, but it's hard to know sometimes and I don't think Murphy was very popular. She was popular until she spouted off about her former bf and Demi Moore's relationship, saying, "It proves he doesn't care about age and she doesn't care about size." I'm not saying any of this as if I have an intuitive hunch, or rather, a psychic insight, because I do not. I guess it's more of a question mark.

I saw footage of Murphy at some Hollywood gathering after her comments and she looked kind of out of it, clearly either wasted or on drugs, and yet also she was being shunned by a lot of peers. I guess if she had an addition then, it's dangerous and things happen, but sometimes I wonder about the "overdosing" deaths.

Usually, that's probably what it is. Other times, it seems like a convenient excuse for getting rid of someone.

After writing the above I checked the news on Murphy. So it actually looks like an investigation is pending. I hadn't read anything since they ruled it was a heart attack and that didn't ring true for me. So then they decided possible overdose, but I'm glad the investigation is still open. I really don't think foul play should be completely ruled out until more details and facts are gathered.

I just read more, about how she was booted from a film being produced in Puerto Rico. I think she had enemies, frankly. Maybe she was difficult, but that's a sort of covers-all-bases description, and maybe she had issues with drugs that affected her, or maybe not and it was bad press. In some of the papers, reporting on her before she ever died, they said both she and her husband were hospitalized and got into some fight with locals there, and it just sounds like, all things considered, it's possible someone might not want her around. The fact she had a few health issues makes it harder to sort out. But I think it's strange she had the stomach pain for 10 days prior and trouble breathing. If she had anorexia that could complicate things, but anorexia won't cause stomach pain like bulimia might. Bulimia could trouble the stomach with all the acid, but it doesn't sound like flu or menstrual cramps either and people know they're own bodies enough to know the difference. Otherwise, we'd have heard her complaining about cramps and flu every time she got it. I think it was different but I wonder too if any of the prescription drugs she took could mask something else, or make something else harder to find, or if it was just a full on bad mixture of things. I can't believe any of these doctors would prescribe so many different meds all at once. I believe foul play was possible.

This article has a typo or two but generally explains the point of how poisoning can be concealed: http://www.dplylemd.com/Articles/Poisonmyth.html

No comments: