Friday, January 22, 2010

Thoughts This Morning

I did pray first thing today. I got my coffee and then tried to pray but I felt so tired and blocked. Really tired, like I just wanted to go back to bed.

I have no idea how I could have anemia right now. I have been eating a TON, and gained weight, and lots of meat and eggs and even raisins. I've had anemia before, in the past, but usually it made more sense because I might not have been eating enough meat or iron rich foods, I think. I am just very tired.

Even if I'm tired, I can still usually pray, but I tried and nothing came to mind. The first thing I wanted was a Bible this morning and there's not one at this house...not that I know of. Sometimes reading a little bit first helps me to then think of things to pray for.

I went to a praise and worship playlist and to the side was a song I sang recently, which I like a lot, by the Pretenders, but this one was being sung by a 9 year old little girl and she doesn't do a bad job either: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlF_8hKJlhk&feature=pyv&ad=3583218389&kw=music

I feel generally positive energy this morning and I slept through without waking except when the dog wanted to come in again and I was too tired to get up.

I haven't even had a normal period at all this time, which is probably because of stress from worrying about my son and having constant blocks to my son being with me. I don't know how I could be iron deficient not even having a period hardly. What was also weird was that I didn't get a migraine. I had a light headache maybe, if that, and took aspirin, more like body aches and pains before my period, but no migraine, which is really rare. I really almost always get a migraine beforehand. I haven't been smoking either. I think I smoked a tiny bit, maybe about 2 cigarette's worth, in the last 3 weeks.

At The Cross: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svG2s17r5k8&feature=pyv&ad=3033440297&kw=worship

Listening to this playlist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC-yHnqttAU&feature=PlayList&p=0B003D31B81CA542&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=10. I think this looks like a good playlist. I like the footage for the first song, which has subtitles with Jesus saying, "If the world hates you, remember it hated me first." Well, not all the footage, no. Wasn't really watching all of it.

Last night I had so many ideas crossing my mind, of important things to write about. I feel I need my Bible and some other things. I can't stand having a 5 book limit and think I need to get it increased. 5 books is just not enough. I need at least 5 books on treatises like The Leviathan, and 5 books for children, and 5 books on Di, and 5 books on peace-conflict resolution and other current events.

The energy felt pretty good this morning until around 10 a.m. for some reason. The main song I enjoy is the one "Here I Am To Worship". This is the Michael W. Smith version. I like Rich Mullins too.

I don't mean to sound exclusive to any other religions either, by mentioning these songs. Sometimes they are inspirational to me.

I have been getting a bad vibe though, and I'm wondering what it's about. I don't know if something is going on in the world that's not good or it's just my son.

No comments: