Friday, January 22, 2010

Queen Show & Fell Asleep Praying & Hacking

I got on my knees to pray and ended up with my face on the pillow. I was trying to get something more about the hostages but I'm so tired.

I woke and turned the show about the royal family was on but I don't know if this is the same one they'd had.

I think they cancelled a bunch and only had this one. I don't kow what time it is.

The Queen really held herself together at her mother's funeral. Must have tried to think of something else. I could see that Charles was really disturbed to see some things which must have been written in the flowers and cards left for Di. He visibly turns and looks upset. The Queen looks really uncomfortable and nervous which isn't actually noticeable, but...like it was hard. Sort of like she wondered if she might be next, or felt concerned about something, but no, I don't believe it was her family. The boys look fine there, the least transparent actually, but I feel so badly for them about it. I think the right thing was done, at the time it was recommended but I am sure if it could be done over, the boys would be left out of it.

I have had a couple of weird things happen with my laptop today. My looking up things on wikipedia has been switched to different pages, twice now in the last two days. I'll write about it tomorrow.

I'm very tired. I noticed, in this clip, the photo I saw of the Queen just tonight, in an orange jacket on New Years, must have been a long time ago because it was in this clip, or this program. I thought it was from something very recent, like last year but I guess their New Years this year was private. If it was right after what happened with Di, no wonder she doesn't look thrilled.

Sometimes I can tell the Queen is very relaxed and at ease and other times, she can mask a lot, but sometimes I see she is on guard, looking every direction and I wonder if she has been informed to keep her eyes open, on those occasions.

Oh I love her pin of wheat on her birthday red coat and dress.

Sensed good energy while watching this but I only caught the last 15 minutes and was failing in my attempt to get something about the Chandlers. The dog is here and asleep too.

It takes a lot of focus. I asked where they might be and I don't know. Maybe I'm not very good yet, at remote viewing or whatever, but I did see that it was dark earlier. I can't tell if they're on a ship or in some location on an island. I saw some kind of hatch or whatever but didn't know what it was for.

Well, okay, the wikipedia things. I looked up La Roux last night and left my computer and when I came back the page had changed to Blancmange, which is a link one can connect to from the page but I hadn't clicked on anything. I dismissed it, thinking maybe it was my imagination and I accidentally clicked on it.

But then it happened again. I looked up Linkin' Park because I don't know that band at all and I was curious after reading something about it in an article and wondering about something. So I clicked on Linkin' Park and then left it on that page when I left my laptop and then went to try to pray. When I got up, I saw the program was almost over for the show, and then on my laptop it had switched to a L.P. song "Minutes to Midnight". I know for absolute certaintly that I didn't touch my computer.

All the programs about the Windsors, scheduled for yesterday and today, were cancelled except for this one. Then I get the "minutes til midnight" thing and then the next show after the Queen's show was some 15 minute program about "stars" and constellations, with some guy pointing out a constellation and at the end, I don't now who it was by, but something by the name of Bell and then it ended with bells ringing.

I don't appreciate having someone mess around with my computer. I don't appreciate having anyone mess around with me and my son either, which is why I feel compelled to document some of these things.

I am writing about Bainbridge Island & weird things that happened in Seattle tomorrow.

At any rate, I felt sort of happy to find I think I did legitimate "remote viewing" today. It's the first time I've ever known for sure that this is what I was getting, because often I don't know if it's something from the past or present or future. But even though all I could tell was that it was dark where they were, and thought maybe nighttime, it was right! And I was able to confirm it myself.

I feel very insecure about the other stuff though. I'd like to have help with professional people in learning more about how to do this. I would bring my variety or style of praying to God for protection and guidance, but I believe God can use others to help guide us in certain gifts and maybe I could learn more from others.

I feel the international psychic (government, religious, military, and recreational) people might be happy for me today. That I've made this small discovery about this today.

I know it happens a lot, but it's frustrating not to have confirmation all the time. I was sort of looking up music to find whether there was any confirmation to something or not, to a dream, but dreams are different from getting an image while awake because with dreams you wonder if your subconscious is just jumbling things and then with images or remote viewing I guess, you wonder if your own imagination is interfering. Thank to you different people who have been so kind to give me feedback that is honest or have tried to help out. I appreciate it so much, even though I know it's not even for me to know some things bc probably it's just between God and the person(s) and I'm just the messenger and haven't a clue. But for my ability to have small confidences now and then, I'm glad to get confirmations either way, of something being right OR wrong.

I'll try for the Chandlers tommorrow. I guess I tried to assign myself a "project" just to see if I'm able to be any help or not.

Oh, and I am not going to bring up all the things that happened in Bainbridge or Seattle right now. I would really like to have my son back basically and can leave things behind. But the part I feel was bad, was the part where a few different people were actually using equipment, to harm me, which sounds nuts, but it's not. Not considering the fact some in high positions felt I was a threat of some kind. I had military and other types testing things out on me. Well, I'll explain better tomorrow. There was one woman, who knew exactly what she was doing and what was the saddest things, was how beautiful she was and yet, in my opinion, quite sadistic and evil to do what she did to me there. Whcih was then repeated again somewhere else and I was approached by some military guy in that case.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cameo, the title of your blog post came up in my reader and for some reason I read it as "fell asleep praying and hacking" and I thought you had a bad cough!

I am praying for you right now, that the Lord will quiet your mind and give you peace.

Mama said...

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for the condescending post. I always appreciate sarcasm from those who would like to detract from very serious situations which almost everyone knows, by now, are real, and have been dangerous.

My "mind" doesn't need to be "quieted"--it's my mouth that some would like to shut up.

As for peace, I DO have peace, because I am not afraid and the only one I "fear" is God. I have an incredible amount of peace despite all of the things that are being done to my son and have been done to me.

I will pray for you, to find a new hairdresser. I don't know why, but your hair just came to mind--I got an idea that you could use a lift.

Thanks