Sunday, January 24, 2010

More Wenatchee Weirdness

It's totally out of control, but I feel sorry for them if that's how they want to spend their time. I have to remind myself, and this is my reminder to myself, that aside from writing what I need to document, about very serious things which have happened to me and the threats and harm I've come under, along with my son, that I need to redirect people's attention to better things to care about.

I write about a spy here or there or so-called, and joking and the whole town goes nutso about spies and there are movies on it and I guess everyone is watching and then suddenly driving pre-WWII jeeps by me as I walk. If it's Princess Di I'm talking about, people start parading little Shetland ponies out on the concrete in downtown Seattle, and wave at me, and start talking about William and Harry and Princess Di and even Camilla has entered the picture in the drama here. So did Princess Pushy. I've yet to see Charles.

So instead of feeding on this mayhem, I should probably, aside from protecting my and my son's interests, start publishing bits about important things which interest me, whether it's music or art or people being trafficked or held hostage or whatever.

With what is going on in the world, I'm surprised this much time is spent on ME at all, because there are very important things which could be done to help others, instead of wasting time trying to harass me, make me appear nuts or write like I am, or try to keep me down and away from my son. If this kind of collective energy was put into doing some good deeds for others, imagine what a better place it would be.

No comments: