Thursday, January 21, 2010

Family House & More On Today

I'm happy I got a message from the owner who lives at the house my great-grandfather designed and built (the one from Luxembourg). He said I could come look at it so I'm scheduling an appointment. It will be really interesting to see the inside.

I'd like to know more about the actual architecture and craftsmanship...I don't know what style it is even. The materials and work is very good though...a very sound house.
********
I got so far on the blood thing and thought, "I already sort of researched hemophilia. I'm bored." I mean, what else can I do but speculate now? Unless testing is done?

I either have it or I don't and it wouldn't negate the other things which have also happened. I was thinking about how I even spit up blood recently, but I don't really think this is from hemophilia as much as other things I was exposed to. But it would be good to do the testing. I wonder what kind I would have if I do have it or am symptomatic for it.

I might make an interesting post like the one for sectoral heterochromia and the one I want to do about Faberge, which I do want to work on, but I'm worn out from all of the drama.

I felt a little bit sorry today too, torwards some individuals. I felt sympathy.

I need to pray today I think. For some reason, I thought I might try for the psi stuff again and see what came to mind after "Father Goose" popped up out of nowhere. Father Goose the movie? I felt "father goose" as a code name because I was thinking about spy stuff and this popped to mind, but maybe it was just random.

Well, maybe I'm just supposed to watch "Father Goose" with Cary Grant and Leslie Caron. I just looked at the trailer and laughed so hard. I don't know why it's come to mind. Saw it a long time ago when I was younger.

No comments: