Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dog Stayed Overnight & Can't Sleep

My new trusty pal, the "dog", stayed with me all night last night for the first time. I left my door open and at one point, she looked confused, like should she go to her doggy bed upstairs? or stay with me? She just stood there forever.

I looked at her and told her she could go to her bed. So she walked out, I guess stopped, changed her mind, and turned around and slept on my floor next to my feet all night.

Hhahaa. I think it's really flattering and cute.

I cannot sleep. I woke up wondering if my own Dad was getting beat up somewhere in trying to defend my son, or if no, I'm the one getting proverbially beat up. I have seen too many people with visible and literal injuries, and they look scared and won't talk about it.

I cannot even imagine what might be going down over in Seattle.

We need peacekeeping troops. It is one of the healthiest things we could do, to say there is a problem and to then go about collaborating and trying to fix it to make this a better place for everyone.

It is 4:15 p.m. and I think I've been lying awake since 3 or so. I woke up once earlier as well. I don't have a bad vibe, I did a little, last night but then it went away...I sense good energy somehow but I am concerned about a number of things.

No comments: