Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Information On Military "Pain Beams"

I was looking some things up and this is yet another post I want to make with information that is classified or, hahaa (THATS why they want to kill me!), I mean, declassified information about military weapons. This is an old article but is informative. I have a few things to add to this post. So now, I want to add to this post, to the post on F. eggs, and the post on hemophilia and maybe the connection to osteochondritis dissecans. Oh and Haiti. I guess there are a lot of things I would like to work on and put into an article form, aside from my book work. Most of what I write feels like scratch pad ideas...things to generate other ideas off of. I decided to save the finish of the other post for later. Too tired.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/pain-beam1.htm

No comments: