Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Negative Energy & Wenatchee "Deals"

I slept well enough but woke up to a negative sad kind of energy. Absolutely nothing has been done for my case.

I'm still waiting on unemployment, both sides which have intentionally (there is no other excuse) delayed processing my claim. Both sides meaning both offices in D.C. and Washington state.

My law offices have blocked me from even obtaining documentation from out of the area that's helpful to my case and the main reason I needed legal representation was to get these things and have motions made to circumvent what's been happening. Not ONE motion has been made.

What has happened in this case is flatly illegal. All the way around, it's been not just a civil matter, but a legal matter, that has obstructed my ability to collect evidence of crime and has blocked my access to legal defense.

If Wenatchee wants a better reputation, those in the "system" at least, they should be doing more. I've had state workers stalling and lying from the start and it's not getting any better.

From what I hear or am beginning to understand, there were a couple of "deals" going on, which would involve changing of money or giving one thing for the other, and when I didn't do what they wanted, Wenatchee shut down and refused to do even the basics.

Anymore, it looks like some kind of deal certain operatives wanted to make, but under the guise of other auspices.

Even Judge Hotchkiss knows what I'm talking about. Even the state workers know, who change their shirts and wardrobes to suit the person giving directives, to indicate they're "in" with "the big 3".

It seems to me, that if Wenatchee legal persons knew what was good for them, they'd make a dramatic turnabout, in every way.

No comments: