Friday, January 22, 2010

Former Lawyers From Oregon

I know one or two, I don't know which one, but it has been in my mind for awhile that someone knows. Probably most of them do, and didn't realize I never was even close to understanding how things were being run.

But I have this feeling that at least one of them, I don't know who, has had their heart broken over this. Because I know that they know what kind of integrity I had then, even if I said things that pissed them off, they knew I wasn't nuts and told the truth.

They know what I've said happened to my son and is still going on, is true. I want that person who has been moved and who is reading this, to use their weight as they can. I would like to see them all rally around me and my son actually, just for the sake of a child, for my son, but for some reason, it's not unanimous. But someone does care.

I need strong people and my son needs strong people to get involved.

I just wrote to family saying this is not a time to just go along.

I have an important post to write tomorrow, because I do believe things will continue to foment and that there will be a very literal war, a civil war, where I never before believed this could be possible. I believe there might be one eventually.

But I am thinking about my son, yes, but I never understood how things were run and still don't but didn't clue in to even a small bit until this last month maybe. I have been shocked and am horrified to see what it's all come down to. There is an incredible amount of power out there, but a lot of fancy strings doesn't mean they outnumber the people in general. If enough people stand up and are willing to stand up no matter what, everythng could turn around for the good of this country.

No comments: