Saturday, January 23, 2010

Visit By Crazy Housemate Again & PBS: Avett Bros

I should have a running program about "Crazy Housemates".

I was actually enjoying my evening, they're playing "Avett Brothers" on PBS and I liked every song so far. They're really good and I'm able to harmonize to this music. So I'm watching them after the spy show.

But, it's very late, and this housemate comes down in the middle of the night practically, and starts yelling through my door, something about "if you take my food one more time" and I don't have any of her food. ! I did notice my oatmeal was totally missing, so someone forgot who it belonged to, but this is so ridiculous.

I'm not living with housemates, I'm living with, I feel like I'm a counselor at kids camp again except this time one of them is a teen mother, with both of them acting like they have something to offer me. So far, all they have offered me is a lot of headache and harassment. I cannot think of one nice thing they've ever done or said.

Probably? they came down because of the dog. The dog keeps wanting to sleep in my room but I'm not closing the door to keep her in and my door was cracked open when she started yelling.

Just ruins my night.

Which actually, hasn't been bad. I got in touch with a very old and good friend, and it's like breathing again. A normal person. Thank you God.
**************
I like this woman they have too, but I really like the Avett Bros. I like how she can carry everything on her own but I don't like her voice much, and just prefer the melodies of the avett Bros. I like their song "getting married in january". Also, I like the one about "if they kill me on the streets, don't..."

Okay, back to the post about bainbridge & seattle.

No comments: