Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What I Did Today

I've been truly exhausted. For some reason, having some mild aches and pains at night, and then just taking naps during the day from fatigue. I don't really think it's the low iron but I don't know, so I went shopping and got some steaks and blackstrap molasses and took a few swigs of molasses.

I'm proud of myself for going the distance today. For not taking a ride when offered, even though I'm sure it would have been fine and for walking farther than I would normally, just to do something different and keep people guessing. Altering my course of direction I guess. My hands and fingers were freezing but I did it anyway and took the dog.

I felt really bad for the dog because she was outside when I went to the library, and I tied her there temporarily and I then saw her from the window, haunches up and so I went out to her. Someone had fed her the very hot cheetos, which I think is mean.

I think hunting for sport, quickly, or for real food, is fine. But when people actually derive pleasure or make it a sport to abuse animals, there is something wrong. Abusing or neglecting an animal is one step away from, or the same thing as, doing this to a human, in my opinion.

I feel, still, that people think I know what I'm doing, when I don't. I truly do not. I might vary my course, simply to do something different, and I know it means something or is some kind of contest or game or something, but I put absolutely no thought into it at all. I know one time a man said, as I said I had to use the restroom, he looked at some car that was parked there and said, "Are you sure you really want to use that bathroom?" and the thing is, there is something in this town, but I really don't have any idea what it is. I do not. If I knew how it might make a difference for me or my son, in a positive way, I would be clued in, but I'm just not.

I felt positive energy today though, in general. There was some harassment and negativity when I went to the library, a few people there just causing problems I guess, but in general, everything was fine.

Anyway, I also looked up the German Short Hair dog today. I think this is the dog I love, at least the look of. Maybe there's another kind that's like this though? I used to have a photo cut out or maybe it was of a painting, of this kind of dog and some other dog, and I just kept it because I liked the dog. Then I looked up "The Intelligence of Dogs" and wondered, if I got a dog, which one I would choose and how I might like to get to know different types. I was surprised to find Golden Retriever so high on the list because they seem smart, but more happy-go-lucky and, I don't know, maybe not the intellectuals of the breeds. But it said this list sort of favored working dogs for obedience and not as much for creativity like, it said, some of the hunting dogs might have more of.

I got a little more information or confirmation tonight, about some things which are out there or that someone has or has viewed, which was never with my consent. I hope people will continue to come forward with the information and if you don't trust some officer of investigative person, make a copy or give me some of the information, however you might be able to. There are a lot of creative ways to pass on information, and it doesn't have to be through mail or by computer I've discovered.

When I left my room today, I made sure I could track whether someone came in or not and someone did, but tried to make it appear as though they did not.

I don't know what the deal is with "Jack", someone by the name of Jack? or who has a son and yet his name is "Jack?" I have no idea. And then today lights in houses were blue and orange when I was walking back and I didn't know what that's supposed to mean. I walked in and didn't really like how a blanket and pillow were at the end of that bureau that looks like a coffin. It made it look like it was a bed. I thought it was sort of frivilous to hear the Queen didn't like her sandwiches cut into rectangles because they looked like "coffins" and yet, I think I can relate. They don't fit the mouth the same as they do the other way either. But I don't like this coffin suggestive stuff. I stayed at the house of a mortician in Virginia, but I feel this is different. I think some of the coffins were in the basement, or that there were a few but I don't know. Then I saw a plane fly by, with one wing all red lights and the other wing was all green and then after it passed, from the back, I just saw white lights. ? It wasn't my imagination. It was the lighting on the wings.

Anyway, I feel a peace, since I have realized someone cares about the illegal taping of me and everything. Even if it's embarrassing, I'm thankful for anyone who will tell me more of what's going on and how to protect myself in the meantime and also, I hope those responsible who did it and hid the cameras, go to jail. But thank you!!! Sincerely, so much. If testimony is ever needed I'm more than happy to bring up other things that happened too, like after one time when I found out I may have been filmed, I saw a chair at the house of someone who invited me over which was supposedly in the scene or something, and then I later found a bunch of those chairs in other places I was going to.

Things have been very bad, for me and my son. So thank you to anyone who is willing to come forward a little bit, and share what they know. Someone might put something for me to find even and then knock on the door and leave, or put something in a book or give me a note with a message about a drop somewhere where there is evidence, anything. Probably, others have even better ideas than I do. I think some of the harassment I felt at the library tonight was just the result of a few people knowing that things were surfacing.

I'm thankful though! And especially regarding my son and corruption with this case, as well as any personal violation, any information is appreciated.

Anyway, then I got to write some old friends and what else? I got some things done but I was literally wiped out. Which reminds me, I might eat steak for breakfast tomorrow.

For those I'm supposed to get back with, old friends, I will very soon...I'm blabbing my own stuff, but it takes more energy to think of how to respond and what to write sometimes, instead of freeflow thinking out loud. Yeah, overdue, definitely. I'm just really tired right now. Happy-tired, but tired. Got to read something that was so funny and brought back memories...I laughed so hard.

Was just looking up anemia and hemophilia and it says if enough iron is being consumed, the iron is leaching out through other ways, and it occurs slowly. With hemophiliacs, through bleeding internally or some other form. Which made me consider I haven't had a full on bloody nose, but this type of mucus off and on. So maybe something there. I think I have to buy the high iron pills bc molasses and steak aren't going to be enough. I've already been eating lots of eggs and raisins. I almost bought oranges today though, because vitamin C helps iron to absorb properly.

No comments: