Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dream About Assassination

I wasn't going to write this, but last night I had a dream that some were plotting of ways to kill me.

It turned out, I wasn't killed--I don't know if someone changed their mind or not, but I was being driven around and at one point, it was specifically so someone could have a look at me, to know who he was going after.

The one guy was laughing and acting nonchalant but I'm pretty sure the driver knew who would be passing by. I couldn't tell from the dream one way or the other, but I do know that the other man was getting a closer look, specifically for the purpose of trying to do something to me.

It didn't happen, but the message was basically that it is very likely someone or some group(s) have already planned to do something or that this was going to come to pass, but that it wouldn't go through for some reason.

I guess maybe God gave me this dream to share, to astound those involved, so that they know God sees and knows, and cares about me. I know what the will of God is, and it is for me and my son to be together, without interference from anyone any longer. I know that God wants others to start helping us, instead of going along with the blockades. I also know God has a plan for my life, to be able to do great things and help others.

This may very well be the "sign" someone may have been looking for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EfFVnP6DO0

Here's an uncut version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLKULvIuMWY. This is my favorite one.

No comments: