Monday, January 18, 2010

Images & PSI

I wasn't trying to get anything but I was looking up some other things, or trying to, and I got "bianca". I thought "bianca?" and thought maybe from The Rescuers or The Rescuers Down Under. I have no idea. Bianca for something. Maybe it's for a real woman. But then I went to youtube and just played something by a little girl named "bianca" who sings "I Believe I Can Fly".

Then something about "She'll betray all our men" or some military thing about a woman exposing a bunch of "men".

I looked up Bianca and she's in charge of some group that investigates kidnappings through some kind of UN auspice. Hmmph. My son was kidnapped by Americans, in my own fucking country. Under color of law no less, which should be grounds for a massive Section 1983 case if anyone was paying attention to what has happened.

Really interesting, this very odd google advertising component...how I just got an ad about electricity and voltage after posting this. Where in my post do I ever refer to anything which should bring up an electricity ad? Hmmm. I really do wonder how the advertising works, ya know.
************
Now I got "Armistice" and I don't even know what this word means so I looked it up. Armistice is, according to the definition I read, a "cessation in war".

I sensed decent energy today, earlier in general and then something not good but fine later, up until about fifteen minutes ago.

"Somewhere Out There" by Linda Rondstadt came to mind. I just sent email to an old friend telling him I needed help because I didn't know what to do.

I have not even touched, not hardly, on all the things that have been done to me lately and the kind of sick mind games people have played. Some of it does have to do with Diana. Other stuff, is just to make me sound nuts. What I'm shocked by is how much my own family knows about things and then I think, no, maybe they don't really know but thinnk they do and are totally being duped.

I have no idea why I'm listening to "Strangers In The Night" by Sinatra. What an irony, as I'm ready to blow. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGy9k31AHm0

No comments: