Saturday, January 30, 2010

No Migraine & Medication Without Consent(?)

Additionally, to document, I did not have a migraine or any kind of headache at all, prior to my period this month, and I didn't even have a headache of any kind after my period. Which is extremely unusual. I also didn't have a completely normal period--it was lighter.

I am not on any new medications to my knowledge. I am not taking any medications at all, and only a few Ibuprofen now and then.

They tested my thyroid and horomones and everything was normal--I'm not in any kind of pre-menopause or anything at all. It's high to normal. So this didn't affect my migraines.

The only thing which was abnormal again was the potassium, which was low, and it's rare and uncommon to have abnormally low potassium, especially with a normal diet.

I find it very strange that I was being denied giving blood and the excuses don't add up. If I ever find out I've received any kind of medication without my consent, I will do whatever possible to sue for damages.

I don't see when this could have been done unless I ate something someone gave me, or it would be through a shot I received at the hospital, and wasn't told exactly what was in the shot.

We'll see. The truth surfaces eventually.

I also find it strange that I had no period the entire time I worked at the Post Pub (or during that time, not saying the Pub had anything to do with it) and then was with my fiance, and then it suddenly returned 3 months after Alvaro left. It's like someone had me on birth control or something that caused my periods to dwindle to almost nothing. Somehow I still got pregnant in the middle of this and yet a large group didn't want me to have that baby or any babies. All that time that I was so worried about what happened to my periods, and what was wrong with my body, and then they just return like clockwork when I'm on my own and buying my own food? Of course and then people want to kill me and are chasing me all over the place as I'm wondering why, and this woman is literally trying to put me into a psych ward in Seattle with zero grounds. After seeing what some happens to some people in psych wards, courtesy of the youtube videos about experimentation, thank God I know how to hold my own a little bit while under pressure.

Then, they're just suddenly back "to normal" 3 months after my fiance leaves? Normal, until this last period I had, where people didn't want me to give blood to the Red Cross.

I just think it's strange. I am not going to jump to conclusions, but I think I'm right to wonder.

Perhaps someone somewhere was trying to help me, but I would think, if they knew I needed help, they would tell me and let me know what I was being given. I have a right to know.

So then, it also makes me wonder at Michelle Erickson barging into my visit with my son, to provoke me, and then to only find out she wants me to see the psychiatrist so she and the state can try to get their "meds" shit going, which they know is completely wrong. At the same time, I'm wondering, okay, my Dad went to Vancouver? Why? That's where I saw that psychologist. Was he trying to influence her?

I also wonder why, when I had the MRI, the nurse refused to let me watch to see what was going into my arm when she gave me an IV or shot of something. She said it was just "contrast" for the MRI, so why couldn't I look? I tried to raise my head and look over and the nurse pushed me back down and told me not to move.

There are so many things I'm questioning right now.

I guess I'm also curious as to why the doctor was so interested in my pancreatic function, yesterday, at the hospital.

I swear to God, if I ever find out someone has given me any kind of medication without my consent, I will be suing each and every person involved and responsible. Every single one.

The shit will hit the fan, if I find out I've ever been medicated, and if anyone tries to force me to take any medications to get my son back or claims I'm in non-compliance if I don't, the shit is hitting the fan and it will be worldwide.

No comments: