Thursday, January 21, 2010

Today & Last Night & Witness Protection

Last night I woke up when I head 2 knocks or something hitting the window. I thought someone was outside and tried to look but I saw nothing. It may have been something falling outside, I don't know.

It bothered me, the scent of perm solution from my son's mouth. I wondered if this was some sick gesture torwards my comment that I had a dream where someone's hair was curly in the back or something. As sick as it sounds, some very sick things have been done with my son. I have very serious concerns.

Everything I wrote last night was true. All the stuff about the planes and helis. I didn't make it up and others were there most of the time, to witness it as well. I wrote a lot but it is because of distress over my son and the fact that no one in my country is literally getting involved, that I am aware of. No one is able to protect my son, not even the Avilas, the way I can because at least I speak up and people know what's going on. My aunt and uncle refuse to say a word and abuse continues to happen to my son. My son talked about some "grandma" he had, whom I've never heard of in my life. It wasn't Granny, and he has no other grandma, but the Avilas have kept my son's own mother almost completely out of the loop on her own son from the very beginning. I should have requested another placement a long time ago, back then, looking back now.

I don't like this new monitor and may have to say something about it. As much as Sue wasn't always telling the truth, at least I could tell my son loved her. He liked her and that, to me, was a good sign that she wasn't mean while transporting him to and from visits. My son doesn't like this other woman at all, and he likes everyone. Not only that, I saw her handling my son once and SHE looked like she didn't like my SON and I thought, "How strange, what could an adult have against a child?" and while Sue looked like she cared about my son, the other woman Anne, just acted like my son was a brat or she didn't care for him. I guess it really comes down to the visitation notes though, too. I will have to find out how this other monitor is writing things up. I do have legitimate concerns about this one though and this time, my son doesn't like her and he likes a lot of people. He even likes people I can't stand and I respect my son's own personal preferences, as long as they are sound and the person is also honest. If this other monitor isn't nice to him but she's writing honest notes, I don't know. What is really needed, is audio recording. In the meantime, I feel my son is being totally brainwashed and tormented and he acts it out and it shows.

I really feel my son needs to be in protective custody, and I mean witness protection program, if he cannot be in my care, where I can look after him. He's a target of violence and has not been safe and no one is listening. If no one is going to listen to me, in my own country, I am filing a petition for political asylum and listing all the attempts I've made to get assistance for myself and my son here. At least it would be on the record. I feel my son's human rights have been violated and I have more than enough evidence to prove we've been harmed. I even have proof, well, of other things. I continue to try to fight for my son and I'm not giving up, but there are some very bad people here. I was told to file a complaint with the Department of Justice. The same DOJ whose computer expert stole one of my cell phones? Maybe it's not Witness Protection program, if no one in the government will help or it takes so long to investigate. If it's gang stuff I could be killed over that would happen anywhere in the world I now realize, and for some reason international people know about me. Some like, and some don't. So I don't know for sure where we'd be safe. One thing is for sure, that I would not ever leave my son unattended with anyone if he were in my care, and I would also report any attempt that was made to try to harm him.

Last night the dog left her doggy bed, even though I didn't walk her yesterday, and came down to my room to sleep on the hard floor next to me. I put out a blanket for her when she wouldn't and didn't want to leave, and she stayed until morning when daylight breaks and then she leaves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cameo, sometimes a strong chemical odor coming from the mouth is a sign of malnutrition. If someone is severly malnourished, the body begins to eat itself and can result in a chemical or alcohol-type odor.

I hope that you and your son get the help you need to be together, be happy, and live your lives in peace.