Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Vibe Today & Music

Well I sensed good energy today and when I talked to my old friend, and then it sort of went sad for some reason. It doesn't have anything to do with me though.

It's more about figuring some different things out, so maybe that has to do with me a little bit. But I feel there's something else that's sad or something sad about things which have been happening. I just can't wait to reunite with some old friends.

I'll probably pray today and get some other things done. I tried to look up hostage stuff but didn't find anything.

Oh, I made an intuitive guess about the sex of W.W's new baby. It's 50/50 and it could go either way of course, but I thought "It's a girl". That's not a psychic guess, just a regular guess or hunch. I don't know if she's far enough along to tell.
********
Shortly after, I got to talk to my old friend again and ever since, good energy. So nice, and I got to speak with her mother too. We'll see. We talked about a lot of things, old memories, and she remembered what we had talked about when groups were talking about getting married or their plans for life. I said, "Really? I don't remember." She said that out of the whole group, everyone was talking about marriage and she and I were the only ones to say we wanted to have our careers first or say "I'm never getting married" and I asked if she remembered what I had said and she said yes, that I'd said I wasn't going to be married until I had my career underway, and was a writer. That's what she remembered. She also said she'd always said she was going to marry someone with specific initials and she did, but didn't even think about it or register this until 10 years later, after she'd already been married.

I like this song. I ended up randomly on a Christmas playlist that ended up with other songs by Tony Bennet and Michael Buble, and this one I've played many times--"The Prayer":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT1kO8mxbUE&feature=PlayList&p=31C1F3AF477DED9C&index=22&playnext=21&playnext_from=PL

No comments: