Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Giving Blood As Often As Possible

I guess it bears repeating. I am going to be giving blood as often as I can. For one thing, it will help others possibly, and if anything else, it would be interesting to see how my blood donations are handled. If excuses come up, or I'm refused without reason or my blood donations are being diverted to other sources, or stolen or hidden...it would be more than interesting.

If people know something has happened, or is happening to me, that would affect my blood, they won't give it to other people.

To my knowledge, there should be nothing wrong, at least not that I've been informed of, though my back has been hurting again and I've had a couple of things happen off and on in the last several months.

From what I'm reading, it can be done every 8 weeks. Every 2 months then.

No comments: