Wednesday, January 27, 2010

CPS Michelle Erickson Needs To Be Fired--My Son Suffers & Cries

Michelle Erickson should not have her job. I don't know how many times I have to say this. The woman lies repeatedly and anytime she thinks she can, she intentionally tries to provoke me and upset my son, and intrudes in on and interrupts our visits, which she just did.

My son was in tears, and said, "But I want to go with Mama" and was wiping tears away because of THAT bitch.

Michelle purposefully interrupted my visit with my son today, coming in to, of all things, "Ask for the cell phone number" of the monitor. She knew she would see that visitation monitor after the visit and yet she intentionally interrupted, just to interrupt.

I would not trust Michelle Erickson as far as I could throw her. I have witnessed an incredible amount of lying from her own lips, in court, to a Judge, just to get whatever she wants, and she lies in her written statements as well. If I've been nice to anyone, when they didn't deserve my kindness, she's one of them.

Michelle will go as far as you give her room to go and she constantly crosses the boundaries, over and over again, and the only time I ever once saw her appear to be soft or remorseful at all, was when she thought the shit was going to hit the fan and I was going to discuss what kind of confidentiality rules she has been accustomed to breaking.

She came into the room, to interrupt and just say, "I need your cell phone number."

Then, she wanted to talk to me in the middle of my visit. I told her I was having a visit with my son and I would talk to her later.

She came after the visit, and the only time Michelle EVER has something to talk to me about, it's distressing and something bad which upsets me. She has never once interrupted a visit to bring good news of any kind.

So my son was leaving and didn't WANT to leave, and was stalling again, to be with me, and she wanted to talk to me. I told her, "I'm not talking to you and any information you have can be given to me through my lawyer." So I shut the door and then I guess they were locked out because they didn't have a key, so she actually tries to get a KEY to FORCE her way in.

After I have a visit with my son, I usually spend time there cleaning up, but when I saw she was trying to force her way in to hold me captive to her, I decided to leave. So then my son, Oliver, sees me walking out and he said, "Where are you going Mama?" and I said, "I'm just going for a walk honey, but I'm coming right back here to be waiting for you, I promise okay?" and he started to walk with me and all the state monitors told him to go with them. He turned and said, "But I want to go with MAMA!" and then he got TEARS in his eyes and was trying to wipe them away with his blanket.

Oliver was just in tears, and looking after me, as these CORRUPT, LYING, state paid workers are hauling my captive son away, against his own will, after trying to harass and abuse his mother.

I said, "Oliver, don't worry, you will see Mama after your church day, okay? I'll come back and wait for you." and he was literally dragged away in tears.

Michelle then said, in front of my son, after my son said he wanted to go with me, she yelled, "Cameo, YOU Need to LEAVE." Right in front of my son.

MICHELLE, You need to be FIRED.

I have been WAY too nice to her. She tells me I've "offended" her and it's not without good reason. She has done some of the most aggregious lying, IN COURT, right in front of everyone, with God as her witness, but obviously, this woman doesn't believe in any God, and I have a message for her: God doesn't believe in you Michelle.

This is the only thing I could say for her, in her defense: She once told me that if I thought she was bad, I had no idea who was behind her and what they wanted to do. She said I and my son were lucky that my son was even in the family at all, because others wanted to take him away completely and were very hostile and vindictive.

But then she totally lies in court, aggressively, and gives me this self-satified smirks too. So if Michelle is the one who is most on my side, then I would say she has some information that she should be giving about others, over to proper authorities.

It can't be both ways. She has fought more aggressively against me, even over the AG in some cases, or at least acting in liason with the AG, and she KNOWS she's lying. So this is why I have thought, either this woman has to go, and needs to be fired, along with a bunch of others, or she's somehow one of the best undercover workers I've ever seen. And if that's the case, which seems highly unlikely, especially since she was born and raised here and couldn't have been trained in ethics outside of the area, but IF it's the case, she should be getting all of that documentation out about the others, to the right people and save her own job and, IF she were doing something like that, be promoted.

Yet, how does anyone do anything undercover for anyone, in her kind of work, and the thing is, it either comes out or it doesn't. So either the shit hits the fan and she's willing to stand behind it and affirm all of the corrupt directives she's received, and she maybe has to go into another line of work or work somewhere else, or she really is one of the most corrupt women there, and yet tells me "You have no idea" about the OTHERS.

I've asked who the others are, and I know her direct chain of command, but then I am sometimes told some of this comes from Spokane. But I don't see that that much would come from Spokane. It seems to me, that this is mainly local but has possibly brought in other persons from out of the area just to screw me over. I read some of Erickson's reports in the past, and thought, "This looks very, very, familiar." It read just like one of the Mt. Angel Abbey attorney's briefs. Language, style, format, everything. It was uncanny, and I have actually read a lot of briefs and reports, and the language in this one was like it had come from one of their lawyer's offices. Or the medical attorney's stuff in the town that I saw. But I could be wrong and they might just be using old stuff they got their hands on, to try to compound the problem. It's very possible I'm misguided on that and I don't know why they would want a small child to suffer, but almost nothing surprises me anymore. I think they all, whoever is against me, they try to recycle old language and spins if they think it worked in the past, and then want to compound upon it. At any rate, I read how it was written, and I knew Michelle had had help with it, or someone was trying to instruct her on how to write it up. Her reports are not those of a social worker--they read like the collaborative efforts of some from a law firm. She's not working alone.

If Michelle decided to open the can of worms, it could be absolutely huge. It would be like The Innocence Project coming in to save the innocent parents that went to jail for abuses they didn't commit. Probably, she wouldn't be able to even live in the town because unless the whole town was cleaned up, it would be hard for her to get work and she'd have to take an office job with the FBI or something.

It would be really great if someone very close to this case, just totally decided to pull a Jerry McGuire or a Deep Throat or A Civil Action move, and just crack the whole thing wide open. Someone needs to go in with wires and sit through the little meetings and deals people have over this case. It would be so great if someone ever did and just got all the evidence out onto the table.

No comments: