Monday, January 25, 2010

German Shorthair: Dog

I saw this kind of dog that I've always liked, but I don't know if it's really the kind I found in the photos and paintings. The man told me the one dog was a "German shorthair." I think the other was some kind of English setter type.

SO pretty. I don't know if this is the only kind like this, but I like the dogs that sort of look like labs but have brown with white or cream speckle-spots. I don't know much about their personalities, or temperment, but I like how they look.

Tonight I was walking home and you know you're in too deep when everything starts to look like some kind of english royalty theme. I passed a ton of lion statues, and then I was walking past Howard street and I never noticed before that it comes right before Castlerock and then after walking down Lambert I was passing Windsor Court. Hahaha.

I think someone is praying tonight. Don't know who, but thank you.

No comments: