Sunday, January 24, 2010

Another Condescending Comment

I got a comment which was simply for the purpose of trying to get at me. I might post it and I might not.

I also had someone who told me her kids worked for the Dept. of Defense, turn around and her partner says they don't. So either they lied to me and wanted me to think this or they thought better of having me know they work for the Dept. of Defense. This is in the same law firm that has done nothing for my case and tells me they will do nothing.

I have this one woman who wrote in trying to claim it's "doubtful" anyone would harm my son. Right. Well, obviously she hasn't seen the photos I posted of the cut on his face, which he said a man did to him at a party, around a corner, and clearly she hasn't been reading as I've written about all the gang bullshit in this town that goes all the way to the top. I have been BLOCKED, from further documenting what is happening to my son.

I do NOT have paranoid schitzophrenia and the head scan rules it out, nor do I have any other mental disorder aside from distress. I am more than willing to have a PET scan to rule out all of the other mental illness possibilities as well.

No comments: