Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Unemployment Claim Obstruction--Post Pub & Citibank

I am still working on my unemployment claim.

I requested, by fax, with fax receipt, a copy of my hours and wages, which my former supervisor said she would send over but I have received nothing so far.

I don't have my stubs with me at this location but my employer told me she'd already given them hours and everything they requested yet there is no record of this.

The checks were drawn off of Citibank, which is based in San Franscisco, CA, and I have the numbers and some ID codes if things need to be speeded along bc right now I have no way of getting to all the stubs. I have some of them and I have some ID information which should be enough. However, all I really need is a statement from a manager there, and my claim will be rolling. I don't know why anyone would withhold that information so I have to see if the fax was really received or not to find out what the hold-up is.

It has now been a full 6 months that I've been trying to get my claim processed. It will be one enormous back pay check and I've missed filing sometimes, but I've kept track of my efforts to find work and the fact that I've been able to work as well.

No comments: