Sunday, January 31, 2010

Images Today

I had only one and I didn't try for it. I think I had two but I couldn't remember the first one.

Also, someone came to mind but it wasn't an image. It was of a girl from India who I met at a bus stop in Tacoma, WA in the last few months. She said, "It was nice to meet you" and this came to mind, for whatever reason.

The only image I got was of a tile table like a patio table. I haven't seen one like it around here, and I used to have one, a long time ago, but it was parisian style on long legs and would only seat 2. This one was lower and it was red and white mosaic style on the table and maybe chairs, if not red, a russet or rust color. It was lower, regular height. Maybe it was sort of crimson and cream, but I didn't see a pattern of flowers at all, just a quick design and that it was inset tiles that had been broken at odd angles.

Couldn't tell where it was but I think outside and it was light, but I saw no people or other surroundings. Just the table and chairs.

It was sort of the way one might imagine you'd receive an impressionn of a still photograph of something and then someone has projected this image to you and you got it. Nothing was moving. It was more to the right than the left from the perspective I had.

Oh, and I had this idea, separately, of mashed potatoes and gravy. Kept thinking that sounded good and could see them, out of the blue.

Both images were this afternoon, before nighttime.

No comments: