Saturday, January 30, 2010

Need Documentarian: Why I Don't Like Using Color

This is exactly why I don't like using color or even bringing it up. The minute I do, half the town is going along with it. I say something about metal sticks being connected with green, and then the entire East Wenatchee, practically, is lit up with green lights. I never said the image I got was a good one or a bad one.

I used to enjoy talking about anything and having it mean nothing, and anymore, I cannot say one single thing about even a color without someone making it into something significant or thinking it's a nod in someone's direction when it's not.

At any rate, some of the things that happen here should be captured on videocamera, because I do not make this stuff up.

My son wants his mother, number one. Number two, my son wants friends, and he doesn't want friendship with people that serve themselves to his detriment and against his own wishes and desires, and who allow harm to come to him, and who only want money and power and would even allow him to be used for their own purposes.


I came out of my ER trip today, to find a man just sitting out there in the lobby, wearing a Gonzaga jacket with some bulldog on it, and on his computer, pretending not to notice me but noticing. He just sat there and wasn't even seeing anyone for an appointment, or waiting on anyone. Then he left, after some time. I need to cut and paste this part into a different post.

I also need to talk to Will. Maybe someone else too, I don't know.

The last couple of weeks my son seemed a little bit better. I want him to be okay this coming Monday.

I also want to know who got hurt tonight. I don't like how that military nurse guy said something about the grand finale and kept doing things in 3s.

No comments: