Friday, January 29, 2010

Weird Image of Metal Sticks or Poles

I had kind of a weird image tonight. I closed my eyes for a minute and was going to pray and something flashed up and yet I can't describe it exactly because I have no idea what it is.

It looked kind of like 4-8 poles of some kind, close together, steel or metal, silver colored and not glittery, and I saw them from an angle where they were more horizontal than vertical and they were rubbing back and forth against eachother, or moving back and forth sort of like table hockey sticks. They looked kind of like they had these other shapes on them, like carved hexagon, octagon little knobs or shapes in steel on these poles. I saw it in a flash and can't say I've seen anything like it and I don't know what it is. I wasn't thinking about anyone in particular, it just came to mind. I want to say I also saw a color but I don't want to say what because I don't want it to be a big deal.

Then a few things came to mind to pray for and "london" was one of them but I thought maybe it was my cousin's child, who is named "london". I prayed for him and then I prayed for other people in general too. I focused on my son and thought about him and tried to send him a lot of good messages and I felt very warm doing this. I talked to him in my thoughts, meditating on him and then I prayed to God for him, asking for blessings of happiness and peace and for protection by all God's angels and from others as well.

No comments: