Thursday, December 25, 2008

14th Request to State for Discovery (March 21, 2008)

I never got any of this. EVER, not until a box was sent to me a MONTH after Fact Finding:

Witness List and Discovery Request‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Fri 3/21/08 5:57 PM
To: tomasc@atg.wa.gov (tomasc@atg.wa.gov)



Mr. Caballero,

I need all discovery of the visitation monitor's notes, to date, and I also need your list of witnesses for the Contested Shelter Care, who were present in the last hearing and who will be present in the next hearing, or waving the 4th order flag.

Let me know how long I will have to wait for this discovery.

I am currently pro se and I intend to present interrogatories prior to the Contested Shelter Care, and therefore need a list of witness names. I'll then send the interrogatories to your office fax.

Cameo

No comments: