Thursday, December 25, 2008

14th Request to State for Reservation (March 24, 2008)

I put this under the "request for reservation" category because once again, CPS didn't give any notice. Marie thought I was working the days she switched visitation to and purposefully hoped to interfere with either my job or my ability to see my son:

RE: Visitation‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Mon 3/24/08 6:10 PM
To: Scanlon, Marie (DSHS/CA) (scnl300@dshs.wa.gov)
Cc: tomasc@atg.wa.gov (tomasc@atg.wa.gov)
Attachments: 1 attachment(s) Antivirus scanning by Trend Micro
image001.jpg (2.2 KB)



Marie,

That's fine, but I cannot have last minute changes of plan any longer. I am now working 2 different PT jobs which have agreed to coordinate with the schedule for this month, but they cannot be jerked around. I fill out W-2s and begin work this Friday and weekend, for both positions and the combination will amount to FT work or even overtime.

Please be sure to check with me before changing schedules.

Thanks.

Cameo

________________________________
> Subject: Visitation
> Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 11:43:34 -0700
> From: SCNL300@dshs.wa.gov
> To: cameocares@live.com
>
>
>
> Cameo –
>
>
>
> I spoke with Shirley and Holly and we have to change your visits on Tuesdays to 3-5 p.m. instead of 1-3 p.m. I apologize for the last minute change, but it seemed to me that this would work better for everyone, as it gives you more time to get settled after arriving on the bus and it is not during the time that Oliver is usually napping.
>
>
>
> Have a great day!
>
>
>
> Marie Scanlon
>
> Social Worker III
>
> Wenatchee DCFS
>
> (509) 667-6142

No comments: