Thursday, December 25, 2008

16th Request to State for Discovery (March 27, 2008)

Standing by, and asking again, and they sent me nothing:

Son's Records Today & Notice‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Thu 3/27/08 8:55 AM
To: scnl300@dshs.wa.gov (scnl300@dshs.wa.gov); tomasc@atg.wa.gov (tomasc@atg.wa.gov)
Cc: dicksiedael@aol.com
Bcc: hollybeanpole@aol.com



I need my son's medical records from the speech therapists and Dr. Hornbee, to be faxed to me today, if possible. I'll have to be standing by the fax, so let me know when this can be done so I can be prepared.

I also want to know when you had the next appointment scheduled for my son to see the Wenatchee speech therapists, what exactly it is/was for (I'm told, "testing" and further evaluation), and I need confirmation from you that it has been cancelled pending an independent evaluation by speech therapists from out of the area, and a conversation between me and the Wenatchee speech therapists.

I want to know when any and all medical or other appointments are made for my son, by email, and coordination with my schedule so if I agree to the appointments, I am able to be present and attend. I will also coordinate with your schedules in having my son evaluated and seen by independent speech therapists.

At this point, I recommend your organization contacts an ADA attorney. It would be in the best interest of the state to do so.

Thanks.

Cameo

No comments: