Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Best Interests of CPS (March 23, 2008)

"Cooperation" So-called‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Sun 3/23/08 8:21 PM
To: mom dad (dicksiedael@aol.com); scnl300@dshs.wa.gov (scnl300@dshs.wa.gov); tomasc@atg.wa.gov (tomasc@atg.wa.gov)



Also, I asked them what I could do to help them feel better about returning my son to me, and what would they like to see from me, and they've not responded.

They've never sent me an email or made any suggestions. The one time Marie said she was concerned about my son's "safety", I asked her exactly what she meant by it and what could I do and she refused to answer me.

THEY are not being "cooperative". Their objectives are screwed up. They are looking out for the best interests of the doctors and medical professionals who pressured them, and their organization's best interests, in addition to the interests of the former employees of DSHS whom I made complaints about, who later moved over to CPS to work for them and then got onto MY case.

Bad faith abounds, to be blunt.

No comments: