Monday, December 1, 2008

Consideration Of Information About Former Workplace

I just got a "really nice" comment from an "annonymous" again. I will post whatever criticisms I receive, and invite specificity from the detractors. If someone is going to make claims and comments, I invite them to back themselves up.

I do admit, though, after getting assumptions like that, I think to myself, "Hmmm...maybe I really should just go ahead and spill the dirt on the rest of what I know, including what my boss was really like."

I think the part that inspires me to write about work and the person who fired me, is the idea that perhaps getting fired makes me seem as though I cannot hold a job, and that there was no ill-motive or agenda behind the firing.

I wouldn't expose the workplace out of revenge, because I really don't care about them or care to hurt anyone there. I feel comfortable and secure moving on. But it is more the idea that being fired, at such a time, could create further assumption there is something wrong with ME, that has me thinking perhaps I should "out" everything, out of my own self-protection.

I'm debating. I may do it. If I do, I'll do it soon.

No comments: