Saturday, December 20, 2008

Correspondence With Prodigy Cawley Family

This is website I went to, when I and many others realized my son was special and highly gifted. I went to this site for insights and I sent email back and forth with the father of these children, but it was done through my Genext account and I don't have that account anymore (though info would be on their servers). I also made several posts before directly communicating with the father by exchange of email address.

It is interesting because there's not a lot of information or documentation of giftedness recorded about infants, so this blog is special, as the father is a scientist and puts his observations of his children on the record.

http://scientific-child-prodigy.blogspot.com/2008/08/ainan-discovers-gravity-hard-way.html

No comments: