Friday, December 19, 2008

Discovery Of FBI Sex Crime (Dec. 20, 2006)

Flag this message
FBI committed sex crimes; sexual offenders
Wednesday, December 20, 2006 12:44 PM
From:
"loree baird"
Add sender to Contacts
To:
eaglelaw@qwest.net, dick.whittemore@bullivant.com, dslader@spiritone.com
I called a domestic assault/sex crime agency in Oregon and they told me that what the FBI guys did, at first they said was at least a misdemeanor of Sex abuse 3, and then when I had told her how I had been drunk and took 2 vicodin in their presence (for migraine), she said they had committed a felony of Sex Abuse 1. She said to ask headquarters (FBI) to reopen the investigation/and contact me by a certain date, or we were going to the local authorities to make a report (with Portland Police). She wants to get a lawyer for me but I don't think it will happen. However, I guess the D.A. has to take stuff, sometimes at least, about crimes. I told her I would write the FBI but after I got off the phone I wondered what good that would do. The FBI would still keep it within their system, and not compensate me, and probably keep records from me. She thinks either they buried my report, or never wrote anything down. I sort of think I should just report it, why wait, ? and maybe I will go ahead to report it...If the FBI reopened the investigation and compensated me, maybe there would be no need, but how can I trust them to hanlde their people appropriately? Now, as she was telling me, I realize all they were doing was getting discovery and trying to trick me with their questioning, when they knew I didn't know legal definitions. She said I have 4-6 years to report the matter. She said they should be registered sex offenders

No comments: