Friday, December 12, 2008

Following Up On Human Rights Complaint

I am doing everything I can, in my power, to make sure what has happened to me and my son, is documented with international human rights committees.

This is one example of all the things I did, prior to leaving for Canada, to secure help and assistance.

I was telling the FBI they obstructed justice and concealed crime, and I continued to have crime happen against me. No one listened to me, and everything I've reported is true and it happened. I didn't misunderstand anything, nor did I have a "breakdown" in the true sense. I never broke down. I forced myself to WRITE when I and my son were in the middle of being, basically, tortured, and no one was listening, but I hoped someone who knew about military or other technology would help us.

We got one reprieve--when I emailed my family that I thought we were dying. Then it stopped, for a couple of weeks, and then started up again.

I'm NOT mentally ill, which is why the youtube clips of me and my son acting naturally, are proof that I am able to adapt under extraordinary circumstances. When it wasn't happening, it was during this period, and I made the most of it with my son.

I now have documentation that my red blood cell count is low and abnormal, and believe me, at the levels these things were happening to us, I am not surprised. I also quit having my periods, basically, which, while obviously it didn't damage my fertility right away, could have this effect eventually.

All of my symptoms and my son's symptoms fit what I was describing, which was explained to me by a computer tech. We had concurrent severe hacking on our computers AND this other stuff, some kind of radiation or EMF stuff. I don't know what it was or how it was used, but it damaged us.

I also wrote about the FBI and about Wenatchee doctors and the whole medical malpractice thing that was happening, and I had a lot of enemies who had a lot to lose.

Someone from the U.S. needs to fully investigate this, and I want my son returned. I want charges pressed against the FBI guys I complained about, and I want those who attempted to obstruct justice, held accountable.

I am going to make sure every country in the world knows what has happened to me and my son and how all the rules were broken when it came to punishing me by illegally removing my son from me.

No comments: