Saturday, December 13, 2008

I Am Filing My Own Lawsuit

My family is the biggest bunch of idiotic, brainwashed, conformist fanatics I know. They're "praying for me". Right. In tongues too, I'm sure, while at the exact same time my aunt was lying to CPS and telling CPS to cut off my phone visitation with my son.

There's true religion for ya.

I'm filing my own lawsuit, and looking for a lawyer AFTER I file.

I am NOT going to lose my son over an illegal proceeding where all of my rights were violated, including the right to discovery, to defense, and a number of other things,
including being FORCED out of a hearing by a Judge and not even being able to SHOW up for another hearing because my lawyer didn't tell me about it.

I am not playing their game anymore. They are going to be forced to play by the rules, and they are NOT ABOVE the justice system.

I repeat, to all those in Wenatchee and CPS system, YOU ARE NOT ABOVE the rules of civil procedure and the laws governing civil rights.

You will GIVE me a fair trial, and if you don't, I will sue to get my son back and sue you for damages, when I am rich enough to do so. You will each be named.

Not only that, I'm getting a real MRI, with contrast, from people I know over here, and I'm also getting the hard copy proof of my broken vertebrae and tailbone, which did NOT just "heal itself".

All this little email from my aunt did, was make me mad, and that's what I needed. I need to get angry enough, and stay angry enough, because it's the adrenaline that pushes me to do things I look back on later and can't believe I managed to do.

I'm going to the embassies on Monday and turning in my applications and asking those who want to help how they can assist me, if possible, with this, if there is anything we could do collaboratively.

I may file something, but I'm giving this less than a couple of weeks.

And I did fucking try to visit my son, and they held me back from doing so, and refused change of venue when it was reasonable, and want me back in the same STATE that harassed me and illegally took my son.

If there is a lawsuit, it will name THE STATE. And it's the STATE that wants me in their grip, for their little psych eval.

FUCK YOU.

No comments: