Saturday, December 6, 2008

Klonapin and Xanax or Something Good To Happen

I don't know why anyone would take klonapin, but I tried a half of one and it just made me sleep. I couldn't stay awake.

I filled the prescription for Xanax, but I don't think I'm going to take it because anti-anxiety pills are depressants, and can even create greater depression. They're more for when you're freaking out and need to calm down because of over excitation. I'm not over excited, I'm sad and down. So although I would choose having a drink, I'm not going to because it would cause more depression, as a depressant, and I'm not going to take the Xanax either.

I need more of a happy pill than an anxiety pill. But all the antidepressants work slowly and cause your natural forms of recouping to be altered.

I suspect I don't need any meds, that I just need some time and for something good to happen.

I could probably write a book on how to survive everything. I also like the idea of "annonymous idiots" for a book title, although it's even stupider because of the mispelling of anonymous.

No comments: