Monday, December 1, 2008

My Discovery List For ADA Complaint

Below is a list of discovery I’ve been unable to obtain, despite repeated requests, which will prove my claims:

I. Medical Records for Cameo Garrett (mother) AND Oliver Garrett (2 year old son)
A. Central Washington Hospital--Wenatchee, WA
All records including, but not limited to: all labs and other radiology films and nurses notes and internal memos.
B. Columbia Valley Community Health--Wenatchee, WA
All records including, but not limited to: all labs, copies of the original signed vaccination consent forms I signed, which have vaccine batch #s on them, lab for bilirubin of son 3 months after birth, copies of all CT and other radiology films, nurses notes and internal memos.
C. Wenatchee Valley Medical Center--Wenatchee, WA (all branches)
All records including, but not limited to: all labs and other radiology films (Xrays, CT, MRI, everything), radiologist reports, and nurses notes and internal memos.
D. University of Washington--Seattle, WA
All records including, but not limited to: copies of radiology films (X-ray), radiologist report for X-ray, labs, nurses notes and internal memos. Any records regarding my son and comments regarding dental.
E. Son’s Pediatric Dentist (don’t know name offhand)--Wenatchee, WA
All records and comments.
F. Son’s Medical Records Since His Removal From Me (don’t know the names of those who have been involved in his care, despite my requests to be kept informed)

I. Records From FBI, Justice System, & Law Enforcement in Portland, Oregon
FOIA of all records about me or my person, and any investigations concerning me, including, but not limited to, all files and records regarding my report about FBI employees Raul Bujanda and Armando Garza, and any and all internal or external communications with other law or government agencies in Oregon, Washington, or any other state within the United States or any part of Canada, from the following agencies:
A. FBI--Portland, OR
B. Portland Police--Portland, OR
C. Oregon State Police--OR
D. Mt. Angel Police--Mt. Angel, OR
E. Prosecuting Attorney’s Office--Portland, OR

I. Records From FBI, Justice System, and Law Enforcement in Washington State
FOIA of all records regarding my name and/or person, and any investigations concerning me, including but not limited to internal or external communications with other law enforcement or government agencies in Oregon, Washington, or any other state within the U.S. or any part of Canada, from the following agencies:
A. FBI--Seattle, Spokane, and Everett, WA
B. Wenatchee Police--Wenatchee, WA
C. Chelan-Douglas County Police--Wenatchee, WA,
D. Washington State Police--Washington
E. Attorney General of Washington State (including Wenatchee offices)--WA
F. Fair Hearings Office (copies of audio from hearings)--WA
G. Douglas County Courthouse--East Wenatchee, WA (copies of audio from hearings and court file)
H. Douglas County Public Defender’s Office--East Wenatchee, WA (copy of file)
I. Wenatchee District Court and D.A.’s Office--Wenatchee, WA


I. Records From FBI Headquarters, Washington. D.C.
A. FOIA of all records regarding my name and/or person, and any investigations concerning me, including but not limited to internal or external communications with other law enforcement or government agencies in Oregon, Washington, or any other state within the U.S. or any part of Canada.
B. Any and all information about me or my person, or my son and his name or person, entered into a state, federal, or international criminal, or information-based, database.

I. Records From Washington State Department Of Social and Health Services
(for Cameo Garrett, mother, and Oliver Garrett, son)
FOIA of all records regarding my name and/or person, and my son’s name and person, and any investigations concerning me or my son, including but not limited to any internal or external communications with other law enforcement and/or government agencies, and medical and/or mental health professionals, in Oregon, Washington, Washington D.C., or any other state within the U.S. or any part of Canada.

I. Records From Child Protective Services--Wenatchee, WA, and
Child Protective Services/Child and Family Services--Washington D.C.
(for Cameo Garrett, mother, and Oliver Garrett, son)
FOIA of all records regarding my name and/or person, and my son’s name and person, and any investigations concerning me or my son, including but not limited to any internal or external communications with other law enforcement and/or government agencies, and medical and/or mental health professionals, in Oregon, Washington, Washington D.C., or any other state within the U.S. or any part of Canada.

No comments: