Friday, December 19, 2008

No Tasers, No Radiation--Other Explanation Makes Sense

So, it looks like we have a winner. The wonderful electromagnetic pulse. No, it wasn't a taser, or radiation (I don't think that was happening too although I don't know why there was radio tower interference on my phone suddenly), or anything.

It was an electromagnetic pulse. This would cause a toddler to be unable to articulate or remember learned words, and to be stuck with gibberish. It would trigger seizures. It would enable the computer hacking and electronics disturbances, and it would also cause benign muscle fasciculations because of warming of the muscles and heating of water inside the body. It also causes fractures to mend, and if anyone was concerned about a medical malpractice lawsuit for broken bones or fractures, this would be a nice side effect (too bad it doesn't do anything for prolapse).

It also targets the pelvic region, and would cause back and spinal pain, and would cause the cessation of menstrual periods, after lengthy times of exposure. And like I said, I'm not making up the loss of periods and boyfriends will confirm this, if needed, and told me so.

No comments: