Thursday, December 25, 2008

Ooh-la-la Got the State on Set Up (March 27, 2008)

Will you allow me a moment of Multiple Personality Disorder, just so I can congratulate myself? Okay, here goes: YOU ROCK CAMEO. Good DETECTIVE WORK! This is why they hate you so much...keep it UP chick! Anyway, I found out I was RIGHT!!!

Need Charlotte's Phone Number ASAP‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Thu 3/27/08 1:12 PM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com
I need Charlotte's phone number.

I need to call her and ask her about David Koch.

Ellen Lind-Walker is a psychologist, not psychiatrist, who works in the same office as David Koch, who is a psychiatrist. If she or the state wanted to refer me to a psychiatrist next, or get a second opinion or in house consult from someone else, they would call on Koch. And I think Koch
is specifically who Charlotte said to avoid at all costs, and if I'm right, the State and AG are trying to sneak this in on me because they know they can get a damaging evaluation from these people. Still think the state and CPS are all trying to work towards my and Oliver's best interests?

I need Charlotte's number.

No comments: