Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Questions about pregnancy loss

You know, I sort of wonder, with all the pain and then it's sudden disappearance which coincided with my move-out of my old roommate/apartment situation--if Spiderwoman was pregnant and lost her baby, how did it happen?

Because she and I, when I was suspecting she was pregnant and I knew I was, we both began having really bad diarrhea, unexplained, for about 3 days and then it just quit. I thought it was something I ate, and she was the one who asked me first if I was experiencing what she was. We both did.

I sort of wonder. I guess I wonder even though it's really out there, because I kept getting asked if I was "still" pregnant by guys, and told to have an abortion, and if I'd had an ultrasound to confirm things.

The people at ER said it was not common or expected that the heart would stop from an MRI. They said it could have been something else, because what is reported, if anything, is sometimes, mild birth defects, but even that's not certain. They said it's not heard of that a heart would stop. I argued that's what did it, and I take blame for it, but I sort of wonder too.

Also, my pain didn't begin until after I told the father and a friend over my cell phone about it, at about the 1 month date. Right after I tested positive on the urine stick. Then I told my roommate. Then I started blogging about it, weeks later, after the most likely time for miscarriage had passed. I probably shouldn't have told ANYONE about it. I did the urine stick and then called on my cell to planned parenthoods to get the blood test done. This was all on the same day I had really bad interference and problems with my cell phone, which I wrote about on my blog.

I was getting the echo back effect, and my calls were not going through to voicemails, and other weird stuff.

No comments: