Friday, December 19, 2008

relating premenopause and true seizures

I just posted an article I found.

I am TOTALLY getting my son back. This article further PROVES I was having TRUE seizure.

True seizures and epilepsy disturb the reproductive hormones of women, which are manufactured in the brain. It can permanently ruin some parts of the brain or alter how they send out hormones or chemicals.

I also found out, from a different article, that infrequent seizures, like mine, where they're only triggered in very specific conditions, are called "symptomatic seizure" because they are the symptom of a specific trigger.

Yay. hopefully I get diagnosed right.

There is absolutely ZERO evidence that pseudo-seizures are followed by a loss of periods, and pre-menopause, whereas this IS true with true seizures.

And I had totally normal periods until the seizures and then after they quit, I had ONE normal period and then they just started to go away.

Periods don't go away for 8 months based on stress. I've been stressed before, and this didn't happen. I quit having my periods when my son was still with me too, but it was when I had the seizures, and then I had the reappearance of one normal period and then it was gone.

I know I was stressed, at the time I had seizures, but I don't get seizures from stress. Even in high school, they weren't triggered by stress but probably by electrolyte imbalance and my blood tests from around this time showed I had abnormally low glucose and this, combined with a magnetic pulse, would certainly trigger true seizure.

Anyway, that's one true and clear differential--the loss of my periods, as happens with true epileptics and those with true seizures that are actually affecting the brain.

No comments: