Thursday, December 25, 2008

Wenatchee Medical Professionals' Wives On CASA Board

I just think this is good enough to repeat more than once.

is is just ONE of the reasons I requested change of venue. Not just so my son could see his mother more regularly. There was conflict of interest in every aspect of this case. The same medical professionals who I threatened to sue, were slandering ME in their medical records and covering up serious damages which they knew I was suing for. Guess who is on the Wenatchee CASA board of directors? The wives of some of these doctors. And here, I have Susan Baker telling me to come back for a psych eval in Wenatchee FIRST and then if it's "normal" (and Wenatchee would make sure it was NOT), then I could be evaluated for seizures. Ha! THIS is why it was very serious for the state to withhold evidence from the court and from me that proved I had damages, because they knew if I could prove that, I could point to motive for the slander by medical professionals throughout my medical charts.

These medical professionals retaliated against me to cover for themselves, knowing I was going to sue them, and then took my son so it was impossible for me to sue ON HIS BEHALF and get accurate diagnostics and evaluations of a BABY's INJURIES.

No comments: