Monday, January 11, 2010

Awakened In The Night & Beehive Dream

It happened again. I was woken up in the very early morning hours, like someone was up, thinking about me, or calling my name. I thought of my son first. I woke as with a snap of the fingers and then finally got up and thought, "Maybe I should make sure the fire is all the way out still, in the fireplace." I thought that's why I woke up maybe, and then I went to go check and everything was fine and then I went bac to bed. I don't know what time it was because I didn't have a clock with me that I could see.

I had a sort of fantastic dream, but I don't want to give out details. The one part I could mention which shouldn't make any difference in any way, was that I begn helping someone with this huge dog care company where dogs were pampered. A dog spa if you will, and walking place--I guess, a "full scale doggie spa" and then it was designed as beautifully as a Faberge egg, but for whatever reason, in the shape of an enormous bee hive. Yes, a doggie spa in a bee hive. The building was gold I think, and it was solid, like the steel Faberge egg, but it was huge, and it was exactly the shape of a giant beehive, like A Winnie-the-Pooh version where it's half a circle, sort of dome shaped. It was really beautiful in design.

Can you imagine, the sense of a faberge egg in the shape of a beehive, with a bunch of little doggie surprises on the inside???!

The dogs coming in were all crazy excited to be there and return and came in like they couldn't wait to leave their owners and take their doggie vay-cay. They were bounding in, tails wagging, without leases, but well-behaved, looking around inside the hive and very happy.

There was not-so-great part to the dream too, which I don't want to share, it was sort of a deal where the guy was interested in me and I was a "kept woman" which I didn't like but I thought I'd get my son, (I remember at one point, for whatever reason, I called him Gatti) but it was the owner and then I was the main assistant. I also had a disagreement in my dream, because I was telling my uncle now I would have enough money for a lawyer to get Oliver back and they just sort of laughed and said, "We only kept him from you because we didn't think you were in a position to take care of him." I got mad and said, "You BLOCKED me from talking to him and said bad things, when he needed his MOTHER."

It was a sort of happy dream, at least, believe me, those dogs were in doggy heaven, and a beautiful building, but there was a lot of conflict in the dream and despair in way because I didn't want to be forced into the position I was in, and yet it was also unhappy because I didn't want any conflict at all with my own family and just wanted my son with me and to be happy.

Well, I guess I pretty much said all of it.

No comments: