Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bad Energy & Check On My Son

At first I sensed strong energy like people were praying and now I just feel very negative and bad energy. My son came to mind.z I wondered what the latest sicko thing is that has been done to him, in anticipation of having a visit with me tomorrow, or if there's been ongoing brainwashing this time.

Now it feels slightly better again for some reason, but I don't know what's going on. This is going up and down again today.

I also think someone I am living with isn't normal. I found a shoebox things for putting shoes in it and inside were a bunch of mindgame books. Like "you're on parade" and then one which anyone would think reminds me of my son, and it's of a little boy in bed, with the title about how he can't close his eyes because something might get him. Just sicko stuff. There is no one here that has a child who reads books directed for that age group and it was out there for me to find.

I hope someone will go over and visit my aunt and uncle today and check my son over for any marks and see how he's doing.
************
It's later tonight and I've felt a better energy, until just recently in the last half hour. It's 6:13 p.m. right now.

No comments: