Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dream & Music & Telekinesis Research

The first song in my mind was Darryl Hall & Oates "I Can't Go For That".

I dreamed of Ryan, this housemate I stayed with for a short time. All I dreamed was that he was wearing a grey shirt and then a white shirt. T-shirt. Then I dreamed I was visiting my son more and he was so happy and was lying on a beanbag of some type, in front of a television, trying to sleep and unhappy, sucking his thumb and had adjusted to being mmiserable basically, and then he saw me and I laid down next to him and he was so happy. When he saw I was able to see him more his emotions were freed and throughout the rest of the dream he was happy and excited and showing me things. Then I dreamed someone didn't like this and I thought it was my son that showed up bleeding one day, but it was a little girl named Erin. I could see blood in her nose and back in her mouth a little bit and I asked her what happened and if it had been happening all the time or just that day. I thought maybe it was a bloody nose but I didn't know for sure. She told me it had been from just that day. I wondered if someone had done something to cause it, if it wasn't natural. Like someone had done something to her because they were upset about my getting my son back. But she was otherwise fine and came up to me like she'd known me a long time, and it was all in some kind of preschool. There was some other part to my dream but I can't remember it, and then I woke up. I don't know where the beanbag came from, because to my knowledge, he doesn't have one and I haven't seen one anywhere, but it was in my dream.

I didn't have a bad or good feeling about what I saw with Ryan at all. It was just random, and then I was getting my son back and visiting him more and all of a sudden I could go to him whenever I wanted, there was no restraining order from my seeing my own son, and he was thrilled with it.

Listening to Daryl Hall again. Don't know why, I don't know that many of his songs. First time I've ever heard "Don't Hold Back Your Love." I like it. Listened to "Maneater" which I've heard a lot. Then "Out of Touch". Then "Private Eyes".

Last night I looked up a bunch of stuff about psychotelekinesis or whatever. It is lesser known than ESP, but it has been documented that it actually happens.

I was surprised, but the polls show there isn't very much belief in it. For example, something like 75% of people polled believe dreams may sometimes carry messages or be prophetic in some way, and then maybe 40% or more belief in ESP, but then with telekinesis, the ability to move things without touching them, is down to around 20% if that.

I am sort of thinking this is really dependent on the experiences of most and also, on the reading someone has done. If it sounds far-fetched and has never been witnessed, it would be harder to believe. I guess a lot of police, more than usual, have seen this happen.

I just read last night though, that the U.S. military is actually spending money on new experiments which are even more radical than experiments in ESP or remote viewing. They are researching literal teleportation, the ability to move objects from one place to the other, out of containers, and to make things disappear. This includes people, the ability of people to literally, in a star trek way, get the "beam me up scotty" and it happens. They've found evidence for objects moving, but I don't know about people. But it is supposedly challenging the quantum physics or maybe it goes with this but challenges other physics theories.

I'll have to find the link to this and then post it here.
*********
Last night the song "Love and Marriage" came to mind. Here's the first clip I found and I love Cary Grant and Ingrid! I have never seen this movie before--Indiscreet. I like the clip here where he's dancing, doing a jig, and her eyebrows are raised. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxw_lDchA3A. I found another with Bergman dancing to "Sway" by Rosemary Clooney. I like this one a lot.

No comments: