Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Good News On House: Hooray for Linda Price

Well, maybe I shouldn't have been SO mad at Linda Price. It DID briefly cross my mind that she was trying to look out for my and my son's best interests, but it's been so frustrating finding a place to start.

And yet, I was thinking, maybe it's just short term here and then move to find something longer for my son...and I think this is true, in general bc he's going to sell anyway.

What I like a lot, is that she wants modifications so it's my own unit, with a door closing everything off. I really, really, feel this is necessary. I need to feel like it's my own space, and things aren't getting moved around and I have control over my living environment, and especially with my son. I just don't "get" or understand what everyone else seems to "get" here, and instead of it being fun, it freaks me out.

I was partly freaking out because I had just seen my son, and everything I do, is to get him back to me, and I see him looking sad and worried and backing out all the way, waving to me, telling me not to go, and we need more TIME together. He needs it especially and it breaks my heart to have everything so up in the air for him.

I definitely, once I have work, want to find a totally separate type of unit, or one with others around for sure, for safety, but where I control everything in my own house.

On the other hand, I am told this is going to "take awhile" and I don't know what that means and in the meantime I'll have no phone or ability to connect with anyone by phone or by fax. So this is the most obvious problem.

No comments: