Monday, January 11, 2010

U.S. Has Money For Mars But Not To Fight Corruption

I saw the headline, money for Mars space exploration. I'm sorry, but there will be no other "planet" to go to, if some of this money isn't going into fighting corruption.

If this country cannot control Wenatchee, what business does it have aspiring to "Mars or Bust?"

I adore science and I'm for all kinds of research, but right now, this country is not in the best shape, and while NASA people need jobs too, they might need to scale it down to use their technology to find people who are using science for their own means and corrupt purposes.

I'm sorry, but Mars can wait. In my opinion, even the fucking environment can wait, and no, that doesn't make me a Republican. It makes me very aware of what's happening around me here and now, in present time, and of the fact that big money is controlling huge amounts of people and the U.S. isn't pouring money into cleaning this up.

You will see an economic boom, when the crooks and corrupt politicians and government workers, are hauled out.

Economic stability and an economic boom.

Concentrate on homeland security, within and without and then set your sights for Mars.

A whole bunch of corrupt bankers and politicians and brokers just got away with trashing this country and there are plenty of others fighting tooth and nail to get by. Not to mention there is a gross number of individuals who are rich beyond compare, who may be using their money for good (a very few) and others who are rich from getting corrupt people into positions to protect the corrupt way they want to do business and stay on top or try to come out on top.

No comments: